16 February 2011

Goodies.

Oh my goodness did I score some goodies today.  I went in search of some frames at Hobby Lobby for a totally tad photo project I'm working on but instead of finding frames, I discovered that they were having 50% off on spring stuff plus tons of clearance.  Are you ready for this?

Mr. Snail (no idea why I NEEDED him, but I did)...$15 (discount 50%)... I paid $7.50


Metal Basket for Jude's room to store markers, etc...at his desk...$5 (discount 50%)...I paid $2.50 and the "V" tile...$4 and I paid 80 cents.


Rad drawer pulls...$6 each but I paid $1.20 each.  I thought I only needed 8 but I need 10 so I have to get 2 more today before they sell out.


and...drum roll please...the best find at Hobby Lobby was my new owl planter turned utensil holder.  He was $17 and I used a 40% off coupon (I printed online) which made him $10.  Doesn't he look like he walked out of Anthro?




1 comment:

Sharstin said...

so i am pretty sure i need one of those owls to come and live at my house:) awesome finds!

Post a Comment