10 February 2011

Gluten Free Ginger Spice Cupcakes

Yesterday, during snowpocalypse, the kids and I made the most delicious cupcakes!  I'm always skeptical about gluten free mixes because they can be really grainy depending on the types of flour used.  I prefer Pamela's over Bob's Red Mill and I've tried Gluten FreePantry and it was ok.  I used Namaste this time around and they were so good.  They kind of taste like those ginger muffins from Jason's Deli you get at the salad bar.  Anyways, YUM!  We also made a home-made buttercream icing that was delish!  Today we're about to deliver some to some friends down the street.  We can't eat all of them!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, we live "down the street". I haven't seen any muffins yet.

The Vaught's said...

I knew I had that coming! I do have some for you but I was just too lazy to drive your way! I love you guys though and will bring you some tomorrow ;)

Sharstin said...

so the packaging is to die for! and i bet the cupcakes are equally delish~

The Vaught's said...

Thank you Sharstin :) And really, thank you so much for commenting!

Post a Comment