09 June 2008

Two in one day!

I'm getting good ;) Today was such a lazy day. It rained all day soo Flossy, Ro and I snuggled on the couch and watched The Little Princess with Shirley Temple. Then we had lunch, played and took a nap. Anyways, I guess I dozed off on the couch and Jude woke up. He came in the living room and managed to get my wallet and when I heard him I found my wallet dumped out on the floor next to the couch. I managed to find everything BUT my debit card. I told the kids if we don't find it we don't eat because mommy can't buy groceries without it.

Bella: We won't even get drive though. We'll be starving like the other people that don't get to eat!

Me: thinking (wow she actally does listen at dinner time when we talk about the starving kids in other countries).

Me: Ok, whoever finds mommy's card first gets a sucker.

Jude: It not in my woom, it not in Bella's woom. I know! (He walks into our room and grabs nothing and says here it is mama).

Bella: (Running into the room) Mommy, look what I found!

Me: What!:)

Bella: A seashell!

Me: You're not supposed to find other things!

Bella: I'm really frustrated. I'm as mad as you are. I'm sorry to say I looked all over the house and I can't find it. Mama, what are we gonna do if we can't find it?

Me: Go hungry.

Bellas: Or..............we could use daddy's!

Well...needless to say we didn't find it, but they did get to eat! We have no groceries so that's what we'll be doing tommorow (with daddy's card of course ;)

2 comments:

Mama Weiss said...

I'm still laughing...that's too funny! Do I need to whip up some more omelettes? :)

Unknown said...

funny - nice way to spend a rainy day.

Post a Comment