09 June 2008

So here it is, Monday morning and I failed miserably to post daily last week like I said! I did however talk a good friend fof mine into blogging so that makes up for it, right? Amanda's blog

I have to let you all in on a little secret. I'm guiltlessly siting in front of my laptop reading blogs, drinking my coffee whilst my kiddos are shamelessly sitting in front of the TV. You see, I have this morning ritual of "mommy time" where the tv babysits my kids and I drink my "2" cups of coffee and escape via the internet! I'm only on my first cup so bear with me ;)

Not much news to share. It has been raining, raining and raining and dropping tree limbs! I'm so ready for vacation.

We played hide and seek last night and it was too much fun! Seriously :) The best hiding spt was when Isabella jumped under a pile of 6 loads of laundry that needed to be folded. See, I knew there was a reason for not folding that laundry ;)

Ok, so now for a pic. This was taken last Friday at the pool. I didn't get a good one of Ro.

No comments:

Post a Comment