30 January 2011

Is it summer yet?

Nope.  Afraid not.  Most people would be thrilled to have a 67 degree day in January.  I was not thrilled (ok, I was) however I did take advantage of it.  It's a tease and makes me long for summer that much more.  Also, the fact that it's supposed to snow and be freezing this week is torturous.  Anyways, be positive right?  You don't want to hear me rant and rave about that anymore so I'll tell ya what we did do.  The Mr. and I sat outside on the porch swing and talked about future plans for the front yard and back yard.  We talked about our garden.  We talked about him selling his 65 (sorry honey, I do listen, I just forgot) BMW and our hopes of finding a vintage camper perfect for our brood.  I spent the afternoon barefoot or in flip flops.  As soon as we hit a constant temp of 55 degrees, the flip flops come out for good.  But what we mostly did was watch these two together on a beautiful sunny day.  I'm so glad they have each other and are best friends, although they wouldn't admit it.

He always has to monkey around.  She tries so hard to please her mama.



Ok, so she fell prey and couldn't resist.  Nobody's perfect.



This picture completely sums these two up.  "Jude, listen to mama and quit monkeying around."


Wait for it, wait for it....


Awww....that's better.


They love each other these two monkeys :)


I just love that hazy afternoon sunlight...pure bliss.  I wish I could wrap it up and give it as a gift.  Seriously.






We cant forget our other baby.



Oh, and if you're in the market for a vintage BMW, there's quite the cult following for these, then look no further....your dream car awaits you.


Don't worry, he'll be ok.  There are support groups for these kind of losses.  Besides, he has me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment