18 January 2011

perspective.

The last few days have been  bleh.  rough.  Not sure why.  It could be post vacation blues, the winter blahs and the wishing for sunny days and some greenery.  Whatever the case may be, it's all in how we look at it.   I was pondering what the last few days have been.  Days that are now gone and could have been made better.  Time I can't get back.  Perspective.  I'm going to make my days grand.  I want my children's days to be memorable and happy.  I want my best friend to come home and feel peaceful.  That is what i vow to create for my family.  Life is too short to waste it on bad days and yes, I know they will happen.  But in our house, I will do my best to make days beautiful and grand.  I will slow down and not rush my littles out the door every morning as if our time together is less important than the goings on in the world around.  I will breathe and pray and at times cry and remember that life is a gift not to be taken for granted.  My perspective will be grand and when the grass on my side is brown and crumbly, I will look back at this post and remember this.  Sometimes, life slaps us in the face and we can't make the grass greener, but when the stinging subsides, we can choose to pick ourselves up and move forward, being grateful for what we do have and not what we don't.  Perspective.


the hairballs persepctive.




the dog's perspective.







my spot in the morning.



what it looked like first.



breakfast oatmeal.




No comments:

Post a Comment