19 March 2009

Nervous Tick Motion...

I just wanted to post this video of Andrew Bird. The photography on his site is amazing. We were so fortunate to go to his show Tuesday night at the Cain's with our friends Jeremy, Lacy and Eric. Oh, and my sisters came and Audrey ended up hanging out with us old fogies all night. Pretty cool if you ask me ;) Of course her friends weren't there :) I can honestly say that it was the best concert I have EVER been to. He is truly an amazing performer and so original. The crowd however was a little too tame for me :) After all, music=dance and no one, I mean no one was dancing. I tried to politely squeeze through the crowd to get a glimpse of the talent and was scoffed at. Audrey and I quickly made our way to the back, but that's OK ;) Sarah got some great photos and video but I don't have them yet to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment