31 December 2010

Road Trippin'

Yep, that's right...we're packin' our bags and headin' for the hills or er, the mountains.  Taos is calling our names and we can't wait!  A little winter get away suits us and because I know you're already thinkin' it, we're not skiiing cause I might break a hip!  A little snowmobiling and snow tubing will be enough as well as the relaxation, and this view from the dining room (I think it's covered in snow now)...


And I get to wear these bad boys...

pl800779-02p01v01.jpg
Sorel Tivoli Boots


I'm still undecided on taking my macbook after "the incident" but we'll see.  Oh, wait.  Did I not blog about the chai tea incident?  Oh well, maybe another time.  In the meantime, I have a little packing to do, a trip to Barnes and Noble to buy some books for a little fireside reading and dinner at Senior Tequila's for a burrito with some of my favorite people.  If the macbook makes the journey west with us, I will start my 365 project and post photos.  If not, I will have some catching up to do when we get back!  I'm looking forward to 2011...a whole new decade!



No comments:

Post a Comment