24 February 2010

A few people have been asking to see the kitchen remodel we did so I created a little slide show on Smilebox. I also included the new sectional Tristan built as well as a few photos of Bella's room. It's all still a work in progress and is certainly not perfect or "designed", but we love the new kitchen for our family dynamics. Every family needs an island :)

By the way, Smilebox is a great way to make online slide shows. You can add music and order DVD's. The interface is really easy to work with and all your pics are automatically downloaded so you don;t have to spend hours doing that. I only wish they would make coffee table books.

Anyways, although I may be back to blogging, I think I may be getting Jude's cold so I might be taking another break :) We'll see.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: The house.
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox free slideshow design

No comments:

Post a Comment