12 October 2009

Surprise for you Amanda...

Amanda and I have been friends since we had our first babies. Bella and Kenzie did everything together. We were neighbors and friends. We spent many spring and fall evenings talking in their front yard, taking he girls for walks with strollers and bananas in tow. We saw the zoo together too many times to count. This girl got me through motherhood early on. She listened to me talk about sleepless nights with Jude and I talked her through antibiotic worries with Boog's. We swapped recipes and advice. I have watched her babies grow into beautiful little girls. It's been great, but has gone by too fast. Our babies aren't babies anymore. We don't live on the same street anymore. Not even the same part of town. But despite our busy lives we keep each other updated and I enjoy moments like these when I get to photograph them. They are the silliest bunch of people I know and I love them for it!

(The slideshow quality is not the best for some reason...the photos ARE sharp & clear!)

The Weiss Family from Aja Vaught on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Mama Weiss said...

Oh my dear, Aja...I can't see through the happy tears in my eyes. God had given you such a gift! Not only are you an AMAZING photographer, but you are such a joy to be around...we had so much fun in our short time together. You can't even tell that we were cold. That was such a treasure!! You'll never know how much that means to us. Thank you, thank you, thank you, my sweet friend. Love you.

Unknown said...

Stunning work Aja!

Mama Cher said...

Oh Aja, I agree with Mama Weiss, you ARE an amazing photographer! I don't even know these people and I have tears. Beautiful!!! You definately have a God given gift! I'm proud of you! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Post a Comment