27 October 2009

Dear Bella,


I woke up this morning and remembered why we decided to home school you in January. As the weeks of school go by I am missing you more and more. I love your school and I know how happy you are there. You came home yesterday bubbling over the gifted and talented program and your new teacher Ms. Hollis. Although we succeeded in schooling you from home, it was difficult. We made the right choice this year. I am so proud of the person you are. You have such a big heart...

Just last night daddy heard Jude crying in your room. He got out of bed and went to your room and saw you and Jude huddled over the night light. He had a hang nail and you were trying to help him. What a great big sister you are. We love you so much.

I know you love his song, so this is for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment