20 September 2010

Sweet Paul Magazine

I hope everyone had a nice weekend.  Ours was busy as usual, but memorable!  We went and saw the Pixies Saturday night at the Brady.  I'll post pics from that later.  The kids spent the night with there pawpaw and were spoiled rotten of course.  Good times!

I'm sure most of you are craving Fall as much as I am.  I have been holding out on making gluten free pumpkin bread.  Hopefully the days will cool off and I'll have the desire to go outside again.  But in typical Oklahoma fashion it's hot, humid and not comfort food weather.  Have you heard of Sweet Paul Magazine?  It's an online magazine, FREE, and completely and utterly inspiring and will make you crave Fall more than ever.  I'm dying to try the Roasted Potato and Leek Chestnut Soup as well as the Roasted Chicken Pies.  Or the Kale and Bean soup with Parmesan.  YUM!  Go check it out...NOW...I  promise you'll love it!


                                                                                                                                                     
                                    Look inside >                
                                  46                 47                                
                    Fall 2010                

No comments:

Post a Comment