04 July 2009

Sarah.

Summer is in full swing here and I haven't had a minute to blog. I miss that. At least I do now. Honestly, I haven't felt like blogging in some time now. Hopefully, this will is the beginning of a blogging streak. I just really wanted to share a few mark photos of my sister Sarah that we shot recently for her senior pictures/modeling portfolio. It was a blast. Funny thing is, that very field in the photos gave all three of us unruly chigger bites. So far this summer...swimmers ear, poison ivy, food poisoning, and now chigger bites. It was a blast though (even in scorching heat!).

If you want to see a really sweet newborn head over to my photo blog for a sneak peak of baby Noah's session.

Tonight we are having an Anniversary party for some friends of ours from India so I have lots to do! Tristan dropped his brother Markus off at the airport this morning for his trip to Germany (I'm jealous)! I guess I'll have to get over this whole stay cation (ok, spell check actually corrected my spelling on that word, I guess it's a "real" word now) thing!!!!

One last thing. Although I haven't had time to blog, I have found time to watch these videos on vintage hairstyles. I will be attempting some of them in the near future ;)





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stunning photos Aj - hard to beat that first one. How fortunate Sarah is to have you as a sister (me too!) Last night was awesome and I can't wait to see the photos!!!

Post a Comment