05 May 2009

Sick of it...

The rain. I think it has rained 9 days in a row (at least). My back patio looks like a mud whole, the dog is a mess, our wood floors are dirty, the kids are stir crazy and me....well...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

On top of that, thanks to so much rain, and a major lack of sunshine, our garden has taken to sprouting mushrooms (we used a little mushroom compost b/c we didn't have enough and that's all the nursery had) and seeds have not sprouted (with the exception of mushrooms)!!! Our plants are doing well, but nothing growing just yet. I need the sun!!!! My children need the sun. Oh where o where is the sun? I also have a theory that as soon as the sun comes out, Oklahoma will get hit with the swine flu and we'll be stuck at home again. How's that for pessimism? Calgon take me away ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment