20 October 2008

I have abandoned the blog, I know. So much has been going on and well...I just haven't been motivated to blog. The face lift will be ongoing until I decide what I like, until then, enjoy the new links on the sidebar. I would like to try updating them regularly. I have been extremely busy with photo sessions and haven' updated that blog either! So, a little about what's been going on :)

Tristan and I are spending our first weekend away since before we had Isabella and we are so excited! We decided to go to Eureka springs and are staying here. The kids are staying with my grandma in Fayeteville and my dad and brother and sister are going to help. I think this trip is long overdue and Tristan had been good o me lately! He brought me flowers the other day.



Then he sent me a video from his iPhone saying this made him think of me.



Isn't he sweet :) Last week he was installing acoustics at a winery downtown. I went down to visit him and take some shots for his website I'm working on and met the owner. He was such a cool guy and had some amazing photos of his vineyard blown up on the walls. The place was amazing and he even had some small vines outside. He showed us how he made the wine and let us sample some new wine they're making for In the Raw Sushi. It was so good and wasn't even finished! I will say I have a new appreciation for wine. I guess Urban Wineries are a new and upcoming thing so it was pretty cool to see.

That same night Isabella and I went to the Marilyn Ihloff hair show downtown. It was a fundraiser for Resonance for women. My 17 year old sister, Sarah was modeling in the show. They had a 1950's, 1960's, 70's, 80's and 90's segment. Sarah was in the 80's segment. When the 90's came around, my little sister Audrey said "heym that's your era!" I just about died b/c while watching it I thought, how dumb was that decade! Although, they did play Nirvana and I must say I am still a fan! All the other decades had cool hair and clothes. The 90's segment was grune. You know, flannel shirts, ripped jeans, frizzy bleached u out hair. It was to funny. For the finale, they did "Thriller" and Bella just about couldn't stand it. She said she felt like she was going to throw up! The makeup was pretty realistic and she was just a tad bit scared. Wish I would have know about it ;)







Friday, we went to the zoo. I hate t adit it, but I don;t like the zoo. I guess b/c we go so much. The kids had a good time though and we took my friend Stephanie's little boy, Alex. They were all so good :) Sarah came along as well and brought "bambino" her dwarf bunny. It was fun until Bambino was kicked out off the zoo and Sarah had to put him in my car. She promised to shampoo the carpets (ya right) if he did anything, but it's safe to say he is a very good little bunny and is trained well :) No accidents!







Well...Ro and I are off to Barnes and Noble for some goodies! Then to get groceries :)

No comments:

Post a Comment