27 October 2008

Happy Monday!

Yesterday was an off day for me and I couldn't wait for a new day. So, today will be a good one ;) I hope it is for everyone else too :)

So, before the day turned sour yesterday, the kids were playing each in their own bedroom. The next thing I know, I hear Jude's vice coming from the floor. To make a long story short, we have floor vents in our 1960 ranch house and the kids, daddy included, talk to each through them. The conversations can be heard in every room of the house. This will go on for awhile. Ever family has their quirks and oddities, but it's funny to me how family time for a lot of people might be going on a walk, playing a board game, etc... while we VENT! Any who, it's a pretty funny picture to see a grown man on the floor talking to a vent ;)

Photo taken by Tristan aka daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment