08 July 2008

Nothin' new....

That's why I haven't blogged in awhile. We're leaving for the beach in 3 days and I just can't get excited about it! What's wrong with me? I think once we get on the road, at 4am mind you, Friday I will be stoked. Did I really just use that word? Ok, well I'm ofically 29 now and can no longer use words like that. It just dawned on me the other day that I'm a grown up! One year away from 30...YIKES! Time flies. I'll be packed tonight which is a record b/c I'm usually frantically packing the night before and I'm not a pleasure to be around. But, I get the job done and enjoy vacation from there.

Anyways, when we get back I have sessions galore, we're turning our sunroom into a playroom, moving Tristan's drums back in the house and preparing for homeschool. So, today I am going to finish packing, make banana bread and then dinner (corn bread and taco rice salad). Then later tonight one last and final trip to target.

I do have some pictures to share. One of our sill dog, Fiona. And a few from Uncle Rob and Aunt Celeste's house this weekend.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics, have an awesome, stokable time on vacation!! (I just turned 25, I'm allowed to add able to stoke :))

Molly C.

Post a Comment