17 June 2011

Summa Time!

Oh my goodness, this little blog is in need of a makeover.  I just haven't had a spare second to blog, but I'm hoping that will change.  Poor little Jude was sick with one thing after another for a month and then I've been busy planning a graduation party for a friend which happened last night and was a big success.  We were on a tight budget so every bit of it was DIY.  I'll share pics today or tomorrow.  We also dressed up 40's which was a blast.  I'm so glad I don't have to wear red lipstick every day.  I had it all over me by the end of the night!  Now that the party is out of the way, summer is in full swing around here.  We have lots of swimming, grilling, farmers marketing, gardening, crafting, cooking, library trips and a big vacation to Cali to do.  The summer will be topped off with a road trip to Northern California to visit some friends in Modesto and Napa, some hanging out in San Fran and a trip to Yosemite.  Topping the trip off is a surprise visit to Disneyland for kiddos.  Yay for summer!  Boo for my blogging skills (hopefully that will change).  Right now, I'm off to clean the pool and finish coloring our giant neighborhood for hot wheels and lego men.  Miss B requested that I draw a skate shop and a Whole Foods.  I'm not blogging a picture of that to spare myself humiliation!  I hope you're all having a wonderful summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment