19 August 2009

Sir Paul

So, I got a phone call from my dad Monday. He had 2 extra tickets to see Paul McCartney that night so of course we frantically found someone (thanks Eric) to watch the kids and went. All I can say is AMAZING! Our seats were awesome and Paul was even better. That's all I'm gonna say about that :) Thanks dad!

Here he is in Tulsa playing Blackbird.


Of course my faves were "Hey Jude" and "A Day In the Life" and "Give Peace a Chance".
During Hey Jude, he had the men only sing the "na na na" and then the women. It's in the bottom video (it's pretty shaky, I got it from you tube). Pretty cool! Jude watched it just now and said "Momma, do they know me?"



This is "A Day in the Life" taken from the Fenway Park concert, but he did the same at our show :) The Tulsa show was the only arena venue (the smallest) which is really cool!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And you thought WW would be more fun? Life's good.

Post a Comment