07 July 2011

Ellis+Terra+Dan, Tulsa Family Photographer

This sweet baby boy flew all the way here from DC this past week and I had the pleasure to spend the evening photographing him and his family.  I even had a super cute assistant!  I've know his mama for over 10 years and it was so good to finally meet this little guy.  It was 100 degrees outside and we were all dripping with sweat but that was nothing a little trip to Riverside splashing in the water couldn't fix.  Ellis LOVED the water and was super happy to be there even though it was way past his bedtime.  He has the most beautiful hair and eyes I've ever seen on a baby and is the perfect mix of his mom and dad.  Thanks guys, it was a blast even in the heat!


























My cute little assistant who loves babies.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful baby! Great session results Aj. Of course it helped that you had such an able assistant.

Post a Comment