16 May 2010

Judanese.

That's what we call Jude's other language. I can't even begin to spell it out or speak it, but let me just say it is pretty darn cute. He asked me how I did something today so I explained. He then tells me "wow mama, that's ingenious!". He also rhymes everything he says these days. That's pretty darn cute too. Oh, and he's really cute when you're trying to take pictures of him.







FINALLY!



So I passed the camera off to aunt Celeste. I wanted a "good" picture with my baby too! So this is what I got...











Oh well...maybe next time. I sure do love the little stinker though. His sister's pretty great too ;)

A few more from Uncle Marcus' reception. I didn't get any from the actual wedding, they had a professional for that ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment