18 August 2008

Busy as a bee.

So much has been going on these last few weeks. Bella started Kindergarten which was one of the hardest days of my life. Of course she loves it so that makes it better. Jude is finally potty trained at one week from being 3. I guess boys take longer b/c Bella was 2. I'm proud of him though b/c we just went with the flow and he basically did it when he was ready. No stress at all! We spent this weekend at my dad's and had a great time with family. Tristan and I took the quad out for a little while Saturday evening and found the prettiest view from the ridge. Unfortunately, I left my camera back at the house. We also saw tons of deer and it was so cool outside. I am ready for fall! Other than that we have just been busy with stuff. I will be busy painting rooms over the next few weeks and hopefully we'll set aside time for out annual family pics. Gotta love the tripod ;) Here are some recent shots of the kiddos.









1 comment:

SandGs Mom said...

gosh they are such beautiful kids. Sounds like you're having fun. Sean had preschool orientation today and it made me realize how big he's getting!!

Post a Comment